It appears that this months PS3 PlayStation Plus offering may have a little bug which stops some players from progressing past the ‘Change Screen Space’ section in Frozen Synapse Prime.
“Months of work went into testing the game fully before release both internally and as part of the PlayStation submission process so we are shocked to find that a bug of this nature is occurring,” said Double Eleven in a blog post, adding that they were “investigating the problem now and will endeavour to fix it as soon as possible.”
In the meantime there is a workaround which involves some deletion and downloading.
- Locate and delete Frozen Synapse Prime from your PS3 system by pressing Triangle on the game icon and selecting ‘Delete’
- Scroll up to the Save Data Utility (PS3) folder
- Open the folder and delete any Frozen Synapse Prime data and any Corrupted Data
- Re-install Frozen Synapse Prime
- Boot Frozen Synapse Prime
- When prompted by the system to update to patch 1.01 press the O button to cancel
- Proceed past the ‘Change Screen Space’ screen
- At this point it is safe to quit the game reboot it and download the patch
Source: Double Eleven