Lewis persists in being absent from the podcast thanks to work pressures. Who’d have thought that being responsible for shaping young minds would be such a time-consuming and stressful job? I assumed he just did lesson plans while stopped at the traffic lights on his way in each morning.
You’ve still got Kev, Kris and myself though. We round up all the news and announcements from the Game Awards and PlayStation Experience before talking a little bit about The Order: 1886 which has just gone through a round of previews. Then Kev tells us about his time with Injustice: Gods Among Us and I’m pleasantly surprised by PES 15.
We got some great listener questions this week again, and those often lead to the most interesting bits of chat so please do keep them coming via all the usual channels.
Finally, the main event for this week’s podcast is the now traditional TSA Christmas song. Thanks to Kev’s vocals and guitar solo skills, Lewis on backing vocals, Kris on screaming duty and Tuffcub’s production magic, my guitar track manages to sound acceptable. It’s weird, fun and mildly embarrassing – everything that makes TSA what it is at Christmas.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tweet questions to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- Or, if SoundCloud’s more your sort of thing, we now post the podcast over there too, which you can see embedded below.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter: