Ubisoft has announced that the multiplayer update is now live for Trials Fusion on PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC. This update is free for everyone who owns the game, and the update should apply automatically. In multiplayer up to eight players will be able to compete against each other across various tracks, and you can also customise your riders to stand out. For some reason the trailer takes on the tone of a dating service advert, and I’m not sure why but that’s the weird world of game marketing for you.
In multiplayer you’ll be able to create custom races too where you change things like gravity and speed. As well as bringing multiplayer the update also brings along quite a few fixes, and you can see the patch notes in full below.
• Fixed an issue that caused the Favorites feed to not update the track list after the user has removed a favorite track
• Fixed an issue causing double input to be registered after selecting any track in Track Central if a storage device is not selected
• Fixed an issue allowing the user to go to the results screen after finishing a UGC track while the voting screen stays in the background
• Fixed an issue that displayed track downloading over the ride menu if the player presser R2 while downloading a track from search option in Track central
• Removed unnecessary button prompts from being shown if a user invokes quick stats while tracks in track central are loading
• Fixed an issue causing the display name to not be fully displayed or correctly shortened in the “Track Creator” field when loading a UGC track
• Removed an unnecessary season pass page when a player presses the “A” button on favorite screen.
• Fixed an issue that occasionally caused tracks downloaded from the Track Central to be corrupted
• Added DLC icon for tracks that are show during a Track Central search
• Fixed controls in the Object Properties of Cavern Crystals to be shown shown correctly when player tries to change Roughness and Emission of object material
• Fixed an issue that could lead to a game crash when a user opens the object categories while an object is selected
• Fixed incorrect unlock criteria being shown for some tracks in Demo version
• Fixed an issue causing the Rider’s body to not trigger surface collision sounds
• Fixed an issue resulting in sound corruption in some places in the “Gravity of the Situation” challenge
• Fixed an issue with broken dynamic music in single player tracks from TU3.5
• Fixed an issue that could result in Training Program voice overs not playing if a training track is restarted
• Fixed an incorrect black background animation being displayed upon exiting the game on Xbox 360
• Fixed an issue that allowed users to access background menus over Controller Disconnection pop-up
• Fixed an issue with button alignment with text in the welcome screen
• Fixed an issue with text overlap in View Camera Controls option of the Replay Camera for Russian and German languages
• Fixed an issue preventing a single Uplay account from logging into Xbox One and Xbox 360 at the same time.
• Fixed an issue that displayed “B” and “A” button prompts for the DLC content pack pop message on a fresh boot with a new profile on Xbox 360
• Fixed an issue with no popup being displayed for Season Pack unlock if a user redeems the Season Pass from in game
• Fixed an issue that did not remove HUD elements when Toggle HUD is used in Skill games and FMX tracks
• Fixed an issue that caused the Squirrel pop-up for the track Temple Trouble to not appear upon unlocking the squirrel
• Fixed an issue where the DLC missing message is not displayed when a user selects a track from the notification center that includes DLC not purchased by the user
• Fixed an issue where the wrong color codes can appear for players in the in-game leaderboard HUD when a user disconnects a controller during a local multiplayer session
• Fixed an issue that results in the” Replay Incomplete” message appearing while viewing a replay of the track “Road to Ruin” from the leaderboard
• Implemented quick buttons on Quickstats
• Fixed an issue that could result in a user becoming a member of 2 teams upon accepting the requests at same time
• Fixed an issue that could display the incorrect message on teams bulletin board when team leader removes a player
• Fixed an issue that could cause non-functional button prompts to appear at the footer if a player invokes the Quickstats menu immediately after creating a team or when inviting friend to team from statistics menu
• Fixed an issue that would cause the current page to automatically return to teams after sending join requests
• Fixed an issue resulting in a player receiving duplicate invitation messages upon restarting the game the first time
• Fixed an issue allowing a team leader to access their deleted teams from the team leaderboard
• Fixed an issue that displayed non-functional button prompts if Notification Center or Quickstats are invoked while a join request is being processed
• Fixed an issue that displayed non-functional button prompts if Notification Center or Quickstats are invoked while the closed tournament option is selected
• Fixed an issue where the number in view join requests does not change, even if player accepts requests via team leaderboards
• Fixed an issue where the processing message pop-up does not get displayed if a message is entered immediately after entering a different message
• Fixed an issue that caused Tournament XP to not be added to the Teams leaderboard
• Fixed an issue that allowed a missing background to be displayed when a user actives the notification from a team in order to accept the join request
• Fixed an issue that allowed new notes to disappear when a team leader enters “View join request” and reverts back to “Team Management” screen
• Fixed an issue that allowed the Join team option to be displayed even if the user is in the same Team and user is unable to leave or join another Team after LAN cable was removed while selecting Team option
• Fixed an issue causing the Team Bulletin Board to popup upon entering the Teams Leaderboard from the result screen
• Fixed an issue that could result in a game crash upon leaving team after performing specific steps
• Fixed an issue that caused duplicate menu pages & invalid input handling when selecting teams from leaderboard menu.
• Added support for adding UGC tracks to Favorites from a UGC tournament
• Removed unnecessary button prompts that appeared while playing a track if the user logs out and then logs in again
• Fixed an issue that caused Tournaments with UGC to have broken images
• Fixed an issue that could cause the wrong page to display for a short time during leaderboard page changing
• Fixed an issue that would result in the Download Failed message to appear upon selecting “Play against ghost” while the leaderboard is still loading
• “Invitation Sent/Not sent” pop up message overlaps in-game if “Play against Ghost ” button is pressed once when team invitation sent to a player in the leaderboard is being processed
• Fixed an issue that resulted in the “Please Reconnect” popup message to be displayed on the finish screen of every track even though connection is not lost
• Fixed an issue that could result in a user’s score to not be displayed in “My score” or “Friends” leaderboards if the player switchs to global leaderboard.
PC Only changes:
• Fixed an issue when user disconnects the controller at the track loading screen and the disconnection message doesn’t appear.
• Fixed an issue with missing Sound FX when navigating menu with mouse in local multiplayer.
• Fixed an issue with missing Sound FX when navigating menu with mouse in Step into the light menu.
• Fixed an issue with missing Sound FX when navigating menu with mouse in Bike customization menu.
• Fixed an issue with missing Sound FX when navigating menu with mouse in Tournament menu.
• Fixed an issue when content pack message does not appear after redeeming season pass.
• Fixed an issue with fast forward and slow motion function is not working in replay mode for the old profile users.
• Fixed and issue when Controller Disconnection message reappears if user unplug the controller on the title screen
• Fixed an issue when incorrect player statistic is displayed.
• Fixed an issue when TC search brakes if user is quickly changing pages.
• Fixed an issue in local multiplayer when someone gets DNF message and the timer is still counting.
• Fixed an issue when user gets broken image of UGC track after switching between the tasks.
• Fixed an issue in local multiplayer mode when keyboard rider auto riders the bike if user starts the ride with controller.
• Fixed an issue when user is unable to colorize any object from Holograms rubric (Empire of the sky DLC).
• Fixed an issue when trigger/effect text is misaligned and does not appear on the center of the icon after changing the resolution and enabling aspect correction.
• Fixed an issue when text goes out of the message box in tutorial pop-up.
• Fixed an issue when game crashes in IGE mode by enabling physics and clicking (mouse button) on anywhere on the map.