Evolution’s Paul Rustchynsky has confirmed on Twitter that update 1.11 is now available worldwide for Driveclub, with the file size measuring in at 750mb. The download is required to install if you want to play online, with the update itself bringing quite a few new additions to the PS4 exclusive racing game. This includes a new multiplayer mode called Team Time Trial, as well as new track variants for Japanese track Kobago.
* Adds a new Multiplayer game mode: Team Time Trial.
* Adds a new track offering 2 variants: Kobago in Japan.
* All add-on Tours have new progress requirements: You need 8 Stars (previously 12) to progress to the second stage and 22 Stars (previously 27) to open up the final Championship.
* Adds the ability to choose from a collection of factory Paint Jobs during vehicle selection prior to an Event.
* Adds the option to enable the Rev Counter in cockpit view.
* Decreases the threshold on the manumatic downshift limiter to allow players to downshift earlier.
* Reduces the drying time for rain splatter on the screen when in Chase Cam.
* Implements ghosting under certain conditions in Multiplayer races to prevent track blocking.
* Allows the ‘Contender’ and ‘Unbeatable’ Trophies to be unlocked even if the challenges expire when you are not online.
* Includes a number of minor bug fixes, performance improvements and usability tweaks.
Update 1.11 Add-ons (coming to PlayStation®Store Feb 24-26):
* Adds support for the VUHL 05, coming to PlayStation®Store as a free download.
* Adds support for the DOWNFORCE Expansion Pack, coming to PlayStation®Store as a premium/Season Pass add-on.
* The Downforce Car Pack includes: Ferrari F50, Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Centennial Edition, SRT Viper GTS, Koenigsegg One:1 and Jaguar F-Type R Coupé.
* The Downforce Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
* Adds support for the Midnight Tour Pack, coming to PlayStation®Store as a premium/Season Pass add-on.
* The Midnight Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
* Adds support for 2 new livery packs, coming to PlayStation®Store as a premium/Season Pass add-on. Each Livery Pack contains 5 new livery patterns to customise your cars with.
If you’re waiting for the Plus edition of Driveclub then you’ll be required to for a while longer, since server work is still needed before the game is at a stage where it could cope with the influx of Plus subscribers. Evolution are also continuing to work on private lobbies, as well as replays though single player replays will likely come before multiplayer ones.