We’re back with a somewhat shorter episode than normal this week. With no quiz and no listener questions things ran somewhat shorter than usual, but there’s still plenty of gaming goodness for you to listen to.
This week’s guest was Dom, who was making his first appearance on the podcast. He used the opportunity to tell us about Splatoon, which is somewhat of an oddity as a new Nintendo IP. Dom also decided to use his power as reviews editor to review the podcast, although you’ll have to listen to find out how he rated the episode.
Kev and Lewis also featured this week, breaking down most of this month’s PlayStation Plus offerings between them. Kev’s been playing a bit of Hohokum, while Lewis has been trying Ether One, The Unfinished Swan and Race the Sun. If you weren’t quite sure whether or not you want to try this month’s offerings then this is the episode for you.
Finally, I’ve been playing Not A Hero, the newest game from OlliOlli developers Roll 7. It’s a fun, and slightly bonkers, cover based shooter that stars an anthropomorphic purple bunny from the future who wants to become mayor. What’s not to like?
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tweet questions to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- Or, if SoundCloud’s more your sort of thing, we now post the podcast over there too, which you can see embedded below.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter: