Codemasters has released update 0.7 for Dirt Rally with the most noticeable addition being head to head multiplayer. That’s not the only addition to the game as things like a new RX track in Hell. Norway has been put in the roster. Three new cars are also now available to rally about in including DS3, MINI Countryman Rallycross and Subaru WRX STI.
The full list of additions is as follows:
- A new World RX track – Hell, Norway.
- New Rallycross drivers including, Liam Doran and Petter Solberg.
- Wet weather for all Rallycross tracks.
- Three new cars: DS3, MINI Countryman Rallycross and Subaru WRX STI.
- Brand new Wager Daily Event.
- Some new advanced gamepad options.
- Added a “Very Early” option for your Co-Driver calls.
- New set of Hints and Tips for you to read during loading screens.
- Removed the additional time penalty when the Off Track Reset Countdown expires and upped the limit on the timer.
- We’ll now show you your ‘Fastest lap’ onscreen for an entire Rallycross Event.
- Clutch Override which will give you the ability to use your clutch to override the automatic gearbox clutch.
There have also been some changes and updates made to how Dirt Rally runs, and you can view the changelog here.
Source: DIRT Site