We might have our Year According To series of podcasts going on, but you didn’t think we’d stop the normal podcasts did you? After a week off, Kev, Lewis and I are back, with one of the silliest podcasts we’ve done in a while.
After the recent PlayStation Experience event we had plenty of news to cover this week, particularly around the topic of VR. As for what we’ve been up to this week, I’ve been playing Volume, a game that Lewis was also up for discussing. It all got a bit philosophical as we spun off into a discussion on the ethics of building Artificial Intelligence, but it’s nothing too deep.
Lewis has also been reading Futuristic Violence and Fancy Suits, which seems like an interesting book, while Kev’s played iOS title Lost Within. Kev’s also back on his One Game A Month kick, and his latest title is pretty interesting.
As always, we rounded things out with the answers to your questions. Next week we’ll be back with our end of year special, which should bring a little Christmas cheer too.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tweet questions to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- We’ve launched ourselves on YouTube, with audio-only videos if that’s easier for you to access.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter: