It may be Christmas Eve, but that’s not enough to stop our Year According To series. We talked to one of our news editors, Tuffcub, in an earlier episode, so it’s only fair that Aran gets his turn today.
Much like Tuffcub’s interview, a fair chunk of this episode is about the process of collating all of TSA’s news. We also delved a little more into what covering big events like E3 is like, and gave some of the year’s biggest stories a quick once over.
Aran also shared a lot of his personal life, talking about the sad passing of his father and grandfather this past year and how they affected him. Intertwined with this were his views on The Witcher 3, and how one affected the other.
He also picked out two more games from the year to discuss, but I’ll keep them a secret for now. It’s best to leave a little mystery, isn’t it?
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tweet questions to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- We’ve launched ourselves on YouTube, with audio-only videos if that’s easier for you to access.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter: