The Crash Bandicoot thirst is real. Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy has been selling extremely well since its launch at the end of June, and that trend has continued throughout the month of July. The PlayStation 4 player base in both Europe and North America sent Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy to the top of each region’s respective PlayStation Store Chart.
However that wasn’t the only game to top charts in both regions as Superhot VR was the best selling PSVR game in both regions.
Below are the top ten PS4 for games in Europe and North America.
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy (1)
- Grand Theft Auto V (4)
- Rocket League (10)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered (20)
- Minecraft (12)
- Friday the 13th: The Game (2)
- FIFA 17 (3)
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (Re-entry)
- Mortal Kombat XL (RE)
- Battlefield 1 (9)
- Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor – Game of the Year Edition
- God of War III Remastered
- Friday the 13th: The Game
- Rocket League
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
- Ratchet & Clank
- EA SPORTS UFC 2