It’s another busy day here at TSA Towers including the announcement of the new Tomb Raider, well, the official announcement anyway, the game has been more leaky than a bucket with very, very big holes in it.
There’s also the reveal of a game based on the TV show Narcos, Geralt popping in to Soulcalibur VI, and scandal as some very improbable boobs has been banned in the UK. Here’s what you missed today:
- Pillars Of Eternity 2: Deadfire Delayed By A Few Weeks
- Watch The New Nitendo Labo Toy-Con Garage Video
- Check Out Some PixARK Gameplay Footage
- Runbow Heads To PlayStation 4 Next Month
- Extinction Gets A Story Trailer
- Might & Magic: Elemental Guardians Coming To Mobile Devices
- Decay Of Logos Coming To Consoles And PC This Autumn
- Shadow Of The Tomb Raider Officially Announced With Teaser
- Geralt Of Rivia Is Joining Soulcalibur VI
- Omega Labyrinth Z Is The First Game To Be Banned In The UK Since 2008
- Curve Digital To Create A Game Based On Hit TV Show Narcos
- Co-Op Split Screen Shooter RICO Coming To All Major Formats
Amazon briefly listed a new Splinter Cell game but quickly removed the item.
Dexintgames from South Korea have been in touch to tell us about Iron League, which you can get on Steam, iOS, or Android.
The Bunker, which I thought was pretty good on PS4, is heading to Switch.
Here is the full season trailer for Telltale’s Batman: The Enemy Within.
PC game Turmoil: The Heat is On is getting a second set of DLC.
Vostok Inc has a demo on Switch and it’s out now.
Here’s the first look at gameplay from The Sinking City.