Onrush Is Free To Play On EU PlayStations This Weekend

The Onrush twitter account has just revealed that there will be a free to play weekend starting tomorrow, July 6th, and running until July 9th, but it will only be available on PlayStation 4 and only for those in the EU. There are no other details at present so we don’t know if you will be able to play the full game or some of it will be cut for the weekend.

Don’t forget the game is currently on sale on the PSN at half price.

Source: Twitter

1. Tony Cawley
    Pint! Pint!

I’d be interested to know sales figures for this game. It would appear they might be struggling somewhat, first with the game being 50% off already and now with a free weekend.

If they are struggling, it’s a shame, because they’ve taken a risk with this one and I like to see those risks pay off.

Comment posted on 05/07/2018 at 12:11.
    • MrYd
      Since: Mar 2011

I’m guessing “very low”. Although 50% off might help a bit. Then again, a free weekend might put people off. The beta certainly helped me decide that it’s not a very good game.

And all from developers who really should be able to do better.

Maybe it’ll end up F2P in a few months? And last a couple of months more that way?

Comment posted on 05/07/2018 at 12:22.
    • Tuffcub
      On the naughty step.

Went in to the charts at #34, dropped out the next week. I would guess the sales are very low.

Comment posted on 05/07/2018 at 12:28.
  2. TSBonyman

I’m not convinced that a second go will change my mind about the game but i might give it another go all the same.

Comment posted on 05/07/2018 at 12:32.
  3. Crazy_Del

This is perfect as I have nabbed the Platinum on The Crew 2 and trading/selling this game today and been thinking alot about OnRush. But now it’s free for the weekend I think that is my weekend sorted and will see if I like it or not! Time will tell.

Comment posted on 05/07/2018 at 12:58.
  4. Sitorimon
    Since: Jul 2011

This will help me decide as I missed the beta and am very, very on the fence. I wanted a racing game, not a pack smash up although I’m not adverse to the idea itself.

Comment posted on 05/07/2018 at 17:59.