Time for another huge patch for another huge game then, it’s EA’s Battlefield V this time and the good news is that the patch will require zero down time on the servers, so you just need to download it on the platform of your choice.
The patch should be out right now on all platforms, let’s take a look at what it does.
- Players no longer get spotted on the mini-map after killing an enemy.
- Fixed an issue where high-level Recon players lost access to the Throwing Knife weapon.
- Adjusted the initial respawn count on specific maps in Domination mode.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when being in the Practice Range as a squad.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when viewing the Tides of War menu.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when playing the Nordlys War Story.
- Fixed broken audio during when watching the tutorial videos.
Wait. That’s it? Oh.