inFAMOUS 2′s 'Mission Designer' Video Released

Play, Create, Explode.

The EU PS Blog has released a new video showing off the inFAMOUS 2 Mission Designer, which uses User-Generated Content tools. The video has Sucker Punch Senior Game Designer, Karl Deckard, demonstrating how to remix something fun.

Source: EU PS Blog

1. Foxhound_Solid
    Is a smart cookie.

Wow – and also, I want one of those Infamous 2 tess – way cool!

Comment posted on 19/04/2011 at 09:44.
  2. djsunna
    Since: Feb 2010

think i’ll pre order this i liked the 1st one buti ain’t bovvered about all the bells and whistles of designing my own missions all i want is an awesomesauce single player campaign with a good story line, good gameplay, graphics and SFX which looks to be the case from what ive seen so far.

Comment posted on 19/04/2011 at 09:59.
    • Kenny
      Since: Mar 2010

Same here, I think this play.create.share stuff just doesn’t sound right in a game like this.

Comment posted on 19/04/2011 at 12:17.
  3. Sympozium

Till we explode!!!!! TNT…

Comment posted on 19/04/2011 at 10:19.
  4. icuyesido
    Since: Jan 2010

Looks like you can do a lot with it, I bet it’s gonna take time to get used to using all the tools though…

Comment posted on 19/04/2011 at 10:30.
  5. DRCD1

Man, I love it. It’s gonna be awesome.
    Off-topic: Does anyone know where (online) can I pre-order the Hero Edition in europe?

Comment posted on 19/04/2011 at 12:02.
    • Foxhound_Solid
      Is a smart cookie.

Hero Edition, humm, gonna seek this out!

Comment posted on 19/04/2011 at 13:25.
      • DRCD1

I’ve been trying to find it for ages! Retailers here sell all new games for 70€ (about 60£) so I won’t even bother searching for it here at local retailers. However, I’ve been looking across a lot of UK websites (play.com, dvd.co.uk, shopto.net, amazon, you name it) and I can’t find it (I can, however, find it in american sites, however, I’d like to purchase any DLC there may be, and it’s easier for me to buy UK Dlc than American DLC), even though the original announcement was on the EU PSBlog. Odd

Comment posted on 19/04/2011 at 23:00.
  6. Ricknederland
    Since: Jun 2010

This looks so badass! I think inFamous 2 will have a lot of re-playability because people with great designing skill will definitely create a lot of custom missions, which will be just as good as the main story line I think. Conclusion: can’t wait!!!!

Comment posted on 19/04/2011 at 15:21.
  7. hazzarules

So Infamous 2 has dlc then?

Comment posted on 19/04/2011 at 15:51.
  8. bunimomike

My heart lies behind the single player campaign but that video shows some fascinating elements to enjoy as well – especially if the community build some unique levels themselves.

Comment posted on 19/04/2011 at 18:15.
  9. justinjh
    Since: Mar 2009

Woo-hoo! Just checked my mail and found I’ve been sent a code for the Infamous 2 Beta Trial! Off to download it now… :)

Comment posted on 20/04/2011 at 18:20.