Article written by Peter Chapman.
Published on 28/11/2011 at 05:00 PM.
This week, Saints Row The Third came out. I really struggled to describe just how insane – and insanely fun – it is without spoilers but we managed it. Just know that it’s more weirdness than I’ve ever seen in a videogame.
Kris told us about a documentary called Page One. Filmed during the WikiLeaks releases last year, it charts the decline of US newsprint from the offices of the New York Times. I think we may have got a little bit geeky about journalism at this point. Don’t worry though, Lewis soon snapped us out of it with the movie audio competition.
Lewis also talked about Dale and Tucker vs Evil and Bridesmaids, two very different comedies which both sound like they’re worth a watch. I got some time to talk about Sons of Anarchy, finally, but then forgot most of what I wanted to say. It’s good though, so go watch that.
Kris’ comic book knowledge comes in the shape of chat about Spaceman, which sounds slightly confusing but interesting nonetheless.
I should point out that Kev is absent again this week but we’re hoping his internet will be all plugged in and ready to deliver us the finest comedy voices next week.
- To enter Lewis’ movie audio competition email your answers to lewisgaston[at]screendemon.com.
- You can send questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tag your questions on Twitter with #tsacast and, provided you’re not on a private account, we’ll see them in our search each week. Finally, general TSA lunatic, SolidSteven, set up a questions thread in the forum.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- Or we’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
Get us on Twitter: