Article written by Peter Chapman.
Published on 03/04/2012 at 10:18 AM.
Trophies tell us quite a lot about a game. They can tell us if we’ll be expected to repeat it multiple times for the platinum, if we have to do it on that insane difficulty level and whether or not we’ll be forced into playing the tacked on multiplayer in order to fill up our trophy room.
Sometimes, they even tell us a game’s secrets.
That seems to be the case with this leaked trophy list from Batman: Arkham City’s apparently impending DLC. It appears to feature Robin and revolve around Harley Quinn. Here’s the list:
- Lost Property [Bronze] – No crimefighter should be without this
- Breaking and Entering [Bronze] – Find a way into the secret base
- How’s It Hanging? [Silver] – Clean up the Dry Docks
- The Last Laugh [Silver] – The joke’s on who?
- Frequent Flyer [Bronze] – Zip Kick 3 different thugs
- Battering Ram [Bronze] – Shield Bash 5 different thugs
- Snap To It [Bronze] – Snap Flash an unarmed thug, an armed thug, an environmental object and a Titan
- Bomb Squad [Bronze] – Defuse all bombs in 3 minutes or less
- A Few New Tricks [Bronze] – Use 5 different Quickfire gadgets in one fight as Robin in Harley Quinn’s Revenge
- Party’s Over [Silver] – Destroy all Harley Balloons