Article written by Kris Lipscombe.
Published on 12/11/2012 at 07:15 PM.
Peter and I have said this in the past but it is particularly tricky to write about a podcast you weren’t able to make the recording for. That’s right, sadly I was off at a meeting talking to students, and it clashed with our regularly scheduled recording time. Fortunately the ever capable Lewis took over hosting duties, with Peter and Kev keeping him company.
I did a quick edit on this week’s podcast, so I haven’t really had a chance to listen to what they talked about. I’m informed by Lewis that he talked about Looper, whilst Kev chipped in with a bit on Star Wars Angry Birds. However, it’s perfectly possible that he’s an outright liar, particularly about Star Wars Angry Birds, and is not to be trusted.
If it turns Lewis is telling the truth then you can also hear him tell you about Red Lights, and from Peter on Assassin’s Creed: Liberation. Finally the pair of them combined their powers to talk about When Vikings Attack.
On top of that there’s the normal news, quiz and listener questions, so there’s plenty for you to sink your teeth into.
- You can send questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tag your questions on Twitter with #tsacast and, provided you’re not on a private account, we’ll see them in our search each week. Finally, as usual, there’s a questions thread in the forum but this week, there’s the added incentive of some PSN credit to get your questioning juices flowing.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- Or we’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
Get us on Twitter: