All four of your regular podcasters were present and correct this week. Well, present, at least. I’m not sure we’ve ever been all that correct about anything.
We started off with a bit of news, even though things have been generally quiet this week, we managed to talk some rubbish about Adam Orth leaving Microsoft and Ubisoft’s Digital Days event, which saw teflon post some excellent hands on articles and a preview of the loony-looking Blood Dragon.
We then moved on to talk about what we’ve been doing this week. I played and reviewed Guacamelee! and then played it some more. Kev has been playing Lord of the Rings: War in the North, too, and as a fan of the fiction, he’s quite enjoying it. Lewis has been playing an odd iOS game called Badland too, which is lovely.
Kris watched the new G.I. Joe film and, because it’s dreadful and Kris likes terrible films, he loved it. I watched Silver Linings Playbook, Kev watched Beasts of the Southern Wild and Lewis told us all about Danny Boyle’s latest, Trance.
Then we did a quiz, based on positions in the Kama Sutra, obviously. Finally, we closed the show with your questions, which we always enjoy answering. There was entirely too much time given over to food this week, and if we make you hungry, we’re (not really) sorry.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tag your questions on Twitter with #tsacast and, provided you’re not on a private account, we’ll see them in our search each week. Finally, as usual, there’s a questions thread in the forum.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- Or we’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
Get us on Twitter: