Get Journey From PSN For A Fiver

Game of the generation going cheap.

Screen Shot 2013-08-02 at 13.32.42

Journey, the beautiful title which won TSA’s community game of the year award appears to be on sale on the PlayStation Store right now.

It’s £5.19, with an extra 10% off if you’re a PlayStation Plus subscriber, meaning that you could get the game for just £4.67.

You really shouldn’t miss out on this experience; it’s one of the best downloadable titles this generation and well worth that price – we scored it a 10/10 in our review. Don’t miss out on Alex’s amazingly crafted retrospective article, either. And if you’ve read it already, it’s always good to take a look back at it.

Quite why it is on sale is up in the air, this seems to have come out of nowhere. You can buy it without having to even load up your PS3 here, through the SEN Store.

Source: NeoGAF

1. XisTG

Thanks for the heads up :)

Comment posted on 02/08/2013 at 13:44.
  2. Split
    Since: Jun 2012

Looking forward to picking this up, one game I just never got around to playing.

Comment posted on 02/08/2013 at 15:31.
  3. TSBonyman

Best online game i ever played!

Comment posted on 02/08/2013 at 15:58.
  4. Dan Jones

A must buy for that price. I’ve technically bought the game twice; once when the game first game out, and then I purchased the collectors edition for all the extras and other games. Thatgamecompany owe me one! :P

Comment posted on 02/08/2013 at 16:51.
    • JR.
      Since: Apr 2013

I was about to say the same. Fantastic game. Flower is also great but I couldn’t get into FlOw.

Comment posted on 02/08/2013 at 18:38.
  5. Alex C
    One for all.

“And then, ultimately, there’s a single, solitary moment of silence: the game’s defining few seconds; the bit that affects the most – the culmination of minutes of desperate, hopeless struggle. Never before has a game illustrated such tragic fragility with such humanity and character – Journey might live up to its name on many levels, but on the deepest, most personal level possible thatgamecompany manage to transcend all expectations.”

Yep, still the game of the gen. By a MILE.

Comment posted on 02/08/2013 at 19:46.
    • fattyuk
      Since: Apr 2010

That whole paraphrase just shouts out depression in my world.

Comment posted on 03/08/2013 at 00:15.
  6. Lyts1985
    Since: Jan 2009

Bought :-) cheers for the heads up!

Comment posted on 02/08/2013 at 20:52.
  7. fattyuk
    Since: Apr 2010

I enjoyed it, I got its point..but your just a stickman with a towel running forward..

Same as flower… I loved that game but again your just wind blowing leaves.

Great games, but certainly no 10/10s for me! And yes I do get the artistic “wonder” of these games.

Comment posted on 03/08/2013 at 00:14.
  8. Jones81
    Since: Mar 2010

It just looks so pretentious to me, that said I’ve just bought it as I want to see what all the fuss is about and give it a chance

Comment posted on 03/08/2013 at 08:40.
  9. minerwilly

Thanks for heads up , wanted this for ages . No brainer at this price.

Comment posted on 03/08/2013 at 09:07.
  10. suck69
    Since: Apr 2012

I belive its having a price drop. There are a few games that have been sale items first then go straight to the drop zone next.

Comment posted on 04/08/2013 at 07:22.