Having finally got really stuck into Killzone 2 recently (and loving it), I welcome in the new fixes that are heading to a PS3 near you, early next week. The patch, titled ‘1.21’, includes a bunch of fixes and additions to the first person shooter, but Guerrilla Games have also confirmed what they are looking to fix in future patches.
The fixes in patch 1.21 are:
* Increase of the standard points settings for Bodycount. Should ensure longer mode on heavily populated games.
* The return of Online Bots. Adding bots to an online game renders it ‘unranked’.
* The option to create unranked games. Players will be made aware that a game is unranked upon joining.
* Fix to Game Search functionality so correct maps are displayed.
* Standardization of the Y-Axis controls on the HGH Scout when zoomed with the Sniper Rifle.
* Fix to Sensitivity setting where the weapon animation did not follow the reticule correctly.
* Fix for auto-aim exploit when rapidly tapping zoom/fire.
* Fix to infrequent collision issues with C4 Proximity mines.
* Fix to list of games displayed on search.
* Stability fix relating to disconnect.
* Fix to ‘Clan’ button functionality in custom game creation settings.
Possible fixes in future patches:
* Controls. Seeing about giving more options.
* Expanding on Join Game searches and options.
* Improving game and network stability.
* Collision exploits on maps.
* Improvements to help play with friends.
* More game creation options.
* More game options for clans.
* Fixes to Clans unexpectedly losing tournament rounds.
* Other minor fixes.
[Source: Gamers Digest]