This week’s podcast is a short one. With Kris still out of action, Lewis presents and we fly through our usual running order in just an hour. We’ve all had busy weeks so there was a limited amount to talk about and Lewis’ trip to the Paralympics meant that there was no quiz this week either.
So we talked about some news, including the Call of Juarez sequel, Vita’s remote play capabilities and Joe Danger’s sequel release date. Then we went straight in to hearing about how the game plays thanks to my access to preview code and Kev and Lewis’ experience with the previous game.
Kev talked about a fairly poor iPad game he’s been playing before Lewis told us about the Paralympics. Lewis and I talked a bit about an iOS game called Plague Inc and then he spoke about A Mother’s Son, a TV drama starring Martin Clunes and Hermione Norris.
We raced through a few questions before Lewis closed the show in time to catch the finals of some Paralympics events.
- You can send questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tag your questions on Twitter with #tsacast and, provided you’re not on a private account, we’ll see them in our search each week. Finally, as usual, there’s a questions thread in the forum.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- Or we’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
Get us on Twitter: