Even though this time of year is generally a little bit quieter for game releases, we’ve been keeping up. All four podcast regulars took an opportunity this week to revisit some older gems.
I played Sim City 4 after playing in the SimCity beta gave me a bit of a bug for it. Kris played Cities in Motion. Well, I say played, Cities in Motion is more like a gruelling, high pressure job. Lewis has been clicking away at Machinarium and Kev’s gaming was bit more recent with Big Sky Infinity.
We also had a chance to talk about some of the films we’ve seen, with Kev telling us about DC animated adventure, Justice League: Doom as well as chatting with Lewis about Attenborough’s latest masterpiece natural history series, Africa. I got to talk a bit about Lincoln, apologies in advance for the minor rant.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tag your questions on Twitter with #tsacast and, provided you’re not on a private account, we’ll see them in our search each week. Finally, as usual, there’s a questions thread in the forum. Steven is back to thread-creating so apologies in advance for the lunacy.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- Or we’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
Get us on Twitter: