Newsdesk

TSAtv Newsdesk #8: All-Stars Island, Nintendo Direct, and Live on Xbox One

I'm Nathan Drake, and this is a damn fine Coke Zero.

Oh hey, I didn’t see you there. You just caught me spending my Sunday morning catching up on all the biggest gaming news of the week, courtesy of TSA’s convenient video roundup, Newsdesk. Come, sit and join me – this week’s show includes mention of a new Left 4 Dead game, the next project from Bluepoint Games, the latest addition to the 3DS and Wii U Smash Bros. roster, and some plastic surgery courtesy of Saints Row IV. As ever, we hope you enjoy the show, and feel free to leave us feedback here in the comments, over on Twitter or Facebook.

1. double-o-dave
    Since: Nov 2008

I just streamed the video (looking impressive) on my phone & it conveniently stopped on the Xbox unboxing. Seeming I feel like I’ve been skullf8cked by a pack of 50 wolves I think I’m gonna avoid alcohol today & use the money I’ll save to buy a Vita. Anyone know any good deals???
    Now I can’t get back to sleep as there must be a pack of 50 seagulls screaming outside my bedroom window. I’ve also awoken to discover there’s no random female laying next to me… Today is not looking good!

Comment posted on 11/08/2013 at 11:52.
    • Peter Chapman
      Team TSA: Editor

I don’t think that hangover is going to reach critical mass until you’ve completely sobered up buddy. Good luck with it!

Comment posted on 11/08/2013 at 12:29.
    • ron_mcphatty
      Since: Sep 2008

Are the seagulls riding the wolves on little bird-friendly saddles? I hate hangovers and I don’t deal with them well so you have my sympathy.
      Amazon are doing a Vita with the 10 game pack and an 8GB card for £169. I don’t know why I keep checking Vita prices, having bought two and sold them both on, I am a fickle moron!

Comment posted on 11/08/2013 at 12:50.
      • boyinastairwell
        Since: Jun 2010

I bought the £169 Vita + 8gb memory card + 10 games and it’s quite the bargain! I’ve been stockpiling PS+ games for it and already played through Uncharted and Thomas Was Alone and am a good chunk through Little Big Planet. All in all £169 is a steal!

Comment posted on 15/08/2013 at 17:20.
  2. ron_mcphatty
    Since: Sep 2008

To the TSA supervisors types, there’s no link to this weeks TSA TV on the main site, only on the mobile one and through the latest posts jobbie!

Comment posted on 11/08/2013 at 15:23.
  3. Airiaen

I hate Coke, why can’t Playstation advertize Irn Bru.

Comment posted on 11/08/2013 at 18:23.
  4. freezebug2

Great Newsdesk. Looked like a clip of a Superstardust type blast-em-up in that next gen section….fingertriggertastic stuff!

Comment posted on 11/08/2013 at 18:43.