Well, this is awkward. Kris and Kev were both away this week and the levels of organisation that Lewis and myself put into the podcast don’t amount to enough that we’d actually make a note of anything we talk about. Luckily, there’s a vague email thread in which we mentioned some of the things we’d done this week so I’ll patch this post together from that scant information.
In another stroke of luck, we had Stefan (that’s teflon to you and me) on with news of his trip to Gamescom so there’s plenty of chat about games and the future of consoles.
I spoke about Rayman Legends and Spelunky, Lewis told us about Broken and Rust and Bone (which sounds suspiciously porn-like) and tef had word of Mad Max, Total War Rome II and more. It was glorious.
Hopefully next week we’ll pay a bit more attention.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tag your questions on Twitter with #tsacast and, provided you’re not on a private account, we’ll see them in our search each week. Finally, as usual, there’s a questions thread, set up by the wonderful Motalla, in the forum.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- Or we’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
Get us on Twitter: