We measure our brief existence in this universe by a number of milestones. Today’s measurement is this: Kev has been with the podcast for a hundred episodes. To celebrate, Kris went away with work and we let Kev host the whole thing. As you can imagine, it’s significantly more enthusiastic than our usual hosting style.
We also celebrated the joyous occasion of Kev’s centenary by inviting on TSA’s Editor, Blair. He had a bit more to talk about than the relative merits of a third dimension this time, instead focusing on the effects of being able to rewind and rerun the fourth dimension in Call of Juarez: Gunslinger.
Kev and Lewis took opposing views on inFamous: Second Son, in which Kev was recently awarded the platinum trophy and Lewis has more blast shards than he knows what to do with.
I got to talk a little bit about Football Manager Classic for the Vita and very quickly about the Trials Fusion PC beta too. Lewis told us about a weirdly unsettling film he saw called In Fear.
Then we had our usual quiz and some excellent listener questions before we wrapped up.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tag your questions on Twitter with #tsacast or send them to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- Or, if SoundCloud’s more your sort of thing, we now post the podcast over there too, which you can see embedded below.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter: