Well that’s Monday out the way with, what a crap day Monday is, we really should ban it and make the weekend a day longer. Anyway, games news then, and it’s a relatively quiet day as everyone is keeping out of the way of the Far Cry 5 reviews. It’s quite good, apparently.
Other stuff that happened included:
- Chris Carter Says There’s A New X-Files Game On The Way
- All-Star Fruit Racing Is Out Consoles This July
- April’s Xbox Game Pass Update Includes Cities: Skylines, theHunter & More
- System Shock Remake Now Targeting Q1 2020
- Pillars Of Eternity 2: Deadfire Gets A New Features Trailer
- There’s Going To Be A Street Fighter TV Series
- Fox n Forests Gets A New Gameplay Video
- Friday The 13th Gets Salty With Rage Quitters
- UK Charts 24/03/18 – X Marks The Top Spot For Sea Of Thieves
- Beat-em Up Title 9 Monkeys Of Shaolin Bringing The Hits This Autumn
- Destiny 2 Update 1.1.4 Will Add Temporary Restrictions For Quitters And Detect Cheaters Faster
- Adventure Time Games To Be Delisted From Digital Stores On March 31st
Free-to-Play MMO Tera launches on PS4 and Xbox One on April 3rd.
EA have been teaching AI bots how to play Battlefield 1. “The agents aren’t very good at planning ahead. If an agent spots an objective, like an enemy player, it will act. But if there’s nothing in sight, it will eventually start to spin around to look for something to do,” says SEED’s technical director Magnus Nordin. Lols.
Robert Bowling (remember him?) has something to say about the rumour that the CoD MW2 remaster won’t include multiplayer.
Modern Warfare 2 Remastered without multiplayer would be like a car without an engine. Doesn’t matter how much I love the car, if I can’t pick up my friends.
— Robert Bowling (@fourzerotwo) March 23, 2018