It’s Battlefield V day! Woo! Well, it will be in a few hours, the reveal is occurring at 8pm so stay turned to TSA for all the info. So what else happened today? Well there was a sale on the PSN store, but there’s always a sale on the PSN store, Warner Bros teased a game everyone knows about, and our lord and saviour Mike Bithell dropped a new game.
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Announced For PlayStation VR
- TT Games Are Teasing LEGO DC Villains, Shh, Pretend We Don’t Know What It Is
- Space Shooter Everspace Launches On PlayStation 4
- Read The Sea Of Thieves 1.0.8 Patch Notes Here, Includes Distressed Chickens
- You Can Buy A Nintendo Switch Without A Dock In Japan
- Save Up To 60% In The New EU PlayStation Store Sale
- Rec Room’s Rec Royale Mode Goes Live On June 7th
- [UPDATE] Zone Of The Enders: The 2nd Runner – M∀RS PS4 & PSVR Demo Out, Link Here
- Immortal: Unchained Will Be Available From September 7th On PS4, PC, Xbox One
- Bithell Games Reveal And Release Quarantine Circular
Armored Warfare is heading to the Caribbean for a nice relaxing beach holid… oh, actually they’re heading their to blow shit up.
20XX has a launch date, it’s heading to PlayStation 4 on July 10th.
There’s going to be Overwatch LEGO sets. They were announced at the 2018 Licensing Expo and there will be multiple sets over a range of price points.
There’s also going to be a new Leisure Suit Larry game but we’re going to pretend that doesn’t exist as it sounds horrendous. Don’t believe me? Then read on…
“Hey ladies, I’m back in business! My new adventure, Leisure Suit Larry – Wet dreams don’t dry, takes me – whatever the route or twist of fate – from the end of the ’80s directly to the 21st Century and wow, how the world has changed! While my view of the world and women from way back in the 1980s collides with modern reality harder than the breasts of a lusciously stacked blonde jogging along a beach, I’m all set to date my way across the modern world!
“In a point & click adventure I’d call typical for the genre we mutually experience how I fall head-over-heels in love with Faith, the hot-to-trot assistant to the boss at Prune, a technology enterprise successful worldwide. Since even dating is done digitally nowadays, the first thing I have to do is to work on my score at Timber, the totally hip, can’t-get-anywhere-without-it dating app where I date women, satisfy their needs, and accordingly pick up points for my Timber profile. And whenever I get a chance in between, always briefly check out a few new bikini pix at Instacrap – the 21st century is gnarly smill!”