Scorchio weather across the UK continues but do we have some red hot news for you today? Er, no. Sorry. The summer lull continues but at least there’s some free Battlefield 1 DLC, so that’s nice.
Some TSA regulars got together last night to play some H1Z1 and guess what? We won! Obviously that was all due to my excellent tactical skills rather Del managing to blow up a vehicle which contained five opponents. You can find the video showing our awesomness at the bottom of this post.
- BF1 Turning Tides And BF4 Second Assault DLC Is Now On Consoles Free, Links Here
- Truck Driver Coming To PC And Consoles
- Fimbul’s Norse Action Adventure Is Coming Out In November
- Here’s What PUBG’s June 26th Update Does On Xbox One
- Game Like It’s 2003 With Microsoft New Classic IntelliMouse
- GTA Online Adds Nightclubs Next Month
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Update Adds Nintendo Labo Support
- World Of Tanks: Mercenaries Rebrands The Game On Console
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Hardcore Difficulty Is Out Today, Patch 1.6 Notes Inside
Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom was patched recently to add new difficulty modes, Hard and Expert.
Bethesda is suing Warner Bros as its Westworld game is a ‘blatant rip-off’ of Fallout Shelter. Apparently bugs that were in the first version of Shelter can also be found in Westworld. Both games were developed externally by the same team.
Donkey Kong Adventure is out now for Mario + Rabbids. We’ve got the DLC in for review and will deliver a verdict soon! In the meantime, here’s some of our preview impressions.
Knuckles EV2 is not the name of a robotic boxer from the east end of London, but rather the latest evolution of Valve’s VR controller.
And Finally Team TSA rock H1Z1!