In the news today we have a patch for Mario, a preview of a patch for Destiny 2 (yes, that’s a thing now), and some naughty Nintendo Switch pirates who don’t have a sense of irony. As it’s Friday I thought I would share an exclusive look ‘behind the scenes’ here at TSA, so look out for that the bottom of this post. As you might expect, it’s pure filth.
Here’s what happened today, a little later than planned as someone forgot to press the schedule button. That would be me then.
- Switch Pirates Add Anti-Piracy Code To Their Software
- Mario Tennis Aces 1.1.1 Patch Prepares The Game For Online Ratings
- The Halo TV Series Has Finally Been Greenlit
- Bungie Preview Update 1.2.3 For Destiny 2
- PlayStation VR Shooter Firewall Zero Hour Gets Dated And A New Trailer
- Barack Fu Is A Free Bonus Game For Physical Copies Of Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn
- Amy Hennig Left EA In January To Found A New Indie Studio
- State Of Decay 2 Update 2.0 Celebrates 3 Million Players With The Independence Pack
- Sea Of Thieves Patch 1.1.4 Is All About Gunpowder Skeletons
- Check Out This Resident Evil 2 Remake PS4 Vs. PS1 Comparison Video
Retro-throwback – aka pixel art- game Blazing Chrome has a new trailer.
Playdead’s Inside has launched on Nintendo Switch
Crackdown creator David Jones has been discussing what his departure from Crackdown 3 means. “Not a lot,” he said. Excellent.
And Finally, as teased, here’s a recent conversation in which the TSA team discussed our Conan Exiles review…
Tuffcub: We need to decide the tag line for the Conan review.
Gareth: “Let’s get our rocks out with our cocks out.”
Ade: “Will Conan give you ha-penis?”
Tuffcub: “Too many cocks spoil the broth!”
Jason: “Has Conan cocked up? Cum and read to find out!”
Ade: I enjoyed your too many cocks TC, despite the fact it makes me think of cooks using some very unusual instruments to stir their broth with
Tuffcub: Glad to see the most active discussion we’ve had on here all week is cock puns.
Dom: Just jumping into the conversation at this point has some serious impact
Tuffcub: “So shlong and thanks for the mammarys”
Dom: “Enough wang for your buck?”
Tuffcub: “Remember this is the internet, so the score will actually be 2″ small in real life”
Ade: Maybe something subtle and understated like “WIIIIIIIIILLLLYYYYYYYSSSSSSS!!!”
Dave: “Is it a flop?”
Dom: “Performance problems.”
Miguel: Always happy to wake up to 100+ messages of nothing but dick-joke workshopping.