THQNordic have announced that the puntastic Red Faction: Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered Edition will be heading to Nintendo Switch on July 2nd, the game already having launched on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One last July.
The Switch version includes a couple of features not found in the earlier remaster:
- Choice between Performance and Quality Mode
- Fully reworked graphics – heavily reworked textures and graphic features adding, for example, specular maps
- Improved shadow rendering
- Improved lighting
- Reworked shaders and postprocessing
- Optional Motion Controls for a better sense of aiming while playing in handheld mode
I rather enjoyed the PlayStation 4 version, running about and smashing things to bits is very therapeutic. You can read my full review here.
Red Faction: Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered Edition will launch with an SRP of £26.99 | 29,99€ | $29.99.