A recent update to Activision’s Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled has been data-mined and the clever scamps have found references to characters that have yet to appear in the game. These could be new characters that will be released as DLC, or perhaps they were cute from the game, hopefully the former.
The characters found are:
- Baby Coco
- Baby Cortex
- Baby Crash
- Baby N.Tropy
- Baby Shark do do de do do*
- Chick (CTTR)
- Emperor Velo (CNK)
- Gnasty Gnorc (Spyro)
- Hunter (Spyro
- Nina Cortex (CTTR)
- Pasadena (CTTR)
- Rilla Roo (Bash)
- Ripto (Spyro)
- Sorceress (Spyro)
- Stew (CTTR)
- Von Clutch (CTTR)
- Willie Wumpa Cheeks (CTTR)
*Not true but I couldn’t resist putting that song in your head.
You may notice that not all those characters are from the Crash universe, Spyro and his chums might be joining the racing. Are you looking forward to racing as any of those characters? Le us know the comments.
We’ve got a few giudes for you if you are playing Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, get your eyeballs round this lot.
- Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled – a Grand Prix guide to Nitro Tour glory
- The best Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled characters for winning online
- Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled – how free DLC and microtransactions work
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled – how to unlock N. Tropy
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled Shortcut Guide
- 10 features Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled fans want added to the game
The game scored an impressive 9/10 in our review, “The amount of love and attention to detail that has gone into recreating Crash Team Racing is remarkable,” said Jim. “Those original tracks packed in so much character despite the limitations of the original PlayStation hardware. Here, in 2019, these same circuits have been given a full-on facelift, yet still burst with nostalgia. The exact same can be said of Nitro-Fuelled soundtrack – it’s a double thumbs up from us.”