EA has confirmed that a small patch will be pushed out on August 13th for Star Wars Battlefront II which will address the issue of some players experiencing crashes during a transition phase on the Naboo map for Capital Supremacy. This patch is a precursor to the larger patch that is expected to be released on August 28th, which will bring a lot more adjustments to the game. The August 13th patch will release in a staggered format across the three platforms of PC, PS4, and Xbox One with each of the patches all coming in at different sizes as well, though they aren’t huge so shouldn’t take long to download regardless your platform of choice. On PC the patch is 466mb, on PS4 800mb, and on Xbox One 1GB.
The full patch notes are as follows:
- Backend stability fix for transitioning to the Capital Ship phase when playing Naboo – Capital Supremacy
- Fixed an issue with the “Charged and Ready” milestone not tracking when playing with the TX-130.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi is not affected by Kylo Ren’s “Pull” ability while performing “All-Out Push”.
- Fixed an issue that would still occasionally allow AT-ST rockets to kill Heroes in one shot.
You can expect the patch to be released at the following times.
- 08:00 UTC – PC Update goes live
- 09:00 UTC – PS4 Update goes live
- 10:00 UTC – Xbox one Update goes live
Star Wars Battlefront II has undergone quite a few changes over the last couple of months, and more to follow. Back in June both Maul and Anakin had their attack power reduced, then later in June the Droidekas rolled out along with the TX-130. That was followed by milestones being added for both the droidekas and TX-130. Last week it was confirmed that there would be some major changes to the Star Cards system with health on kill cards becoming a passive stat instead of active. That will launch alongside the August 28th update.