The recent release of the MMO Black Desert for PlayStation 4 has been quickly followed up with a content update for this version of the game, already throwing a few new character classes, a new boss and new gameplay features to the game. To celebrate, Pearl Abyss have… digitised Megan Fox?
Well, OK then. Sure, Twitch might be going cock-a-hoop for WoW Classic right now, but you won’t be getting to play that on console any time soon… or most likely ever! If you’re looking for an MMO on console, Black Desert could be worth a look, but I’m not entirely sure getting Megan Fox’s car to break down in the desert and have her run to a glowing light is going to convince many people…
Anyway, over in the game itself, there’s the batch of fresh content to play through. This trailer should be much more informative:
And here’s a quick list of what it’s now got:
- Two new character classes:
- Dark Knight: Dark Knight wields the beautiful but lethal Kriegsmesser and burns through nature’s energy to amplify her power. Using a variety of ranged magical skills, Dark Knight can confuse her enemies and create opportunities for a deadly combo of attacks.
- Musa: Musa uses a variety of oriental martial arts, focusing mainly on sword skills and his horn bow. Expert swordsmanship allows Musa to unleash quick and deadly combos, making him an incredibly formidable adversary
- A new boss to conquer:
- Kzarka, the Lord of Corruption. Sealed within a shrine in Serendia centuries ago by sacred magic, a suspicious group is now attempting his resurrection. Those adventurers who defeat Kzarka have a chance of receiving yellow grade primary weapons
- New gameplay features
- Node Wars: One of the most beloved features of Black Desert is now available as a weekly event and allows Guilds to engage in strategic combat over specific node locations until only one victor remains
- Conquest Wars: A weekly PvP mode that is larger in scale than Node Wars. Players are challenged with controlling the Balenos and Serendia territories by building Command Posts and defending their regions until there is just one Guild left standing
Source: press release