Monster Hunter Rise sales have now passed the 7.5 million milestone, Capcom has confirmed.
The newest entry in the popular RPG series launched exclusively on the Nintendo Switch earlier this year, instantly becoming one of the platform’s top titles.
Monster Hunter Rise is an incredible game. While it may not feel quite as ground-breaking for the series as World did, it boasts a stronger and distinctly Japanese identity, and the changes and streamlined gameplay simply focus on the franchise’s true stars – the monsters. Rise is easily one of the best games for the Nintendo Switch, and one of the finest Monster Hunters ever.
As hinted by a previous leak, Monster Hunter Rise will be launching on PC with a release date set for January 2022. It will be interesting to see how sales are influenced once Rise arrives on a new platform.
Even more exciting is the news that an expansion is also on the way. Much like Monster Hunter World: Iceborne, Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak will add new creatures to fight, gear to craft, and areas to explore in Summer 2022.
- Monster Hunter Rise – top 10 tips & tricks
- Top 10 tips & tricks for Monster Hunter newcomers
- Monster Hunter Rise – how to play with friends online
- How long is Monster Hunter Rise?
- Monster Hunter Rise – how to capture monsters
- Monster Hunter Rise – best weapon for beginners
- Monster Hunter Rise – should I kill or capture?
- Monster Hunter Rise – when to upgrade your armour
- Is Monster Hunter Rise open world?
- Is Monster Hunter Rise hard for beginners?
- Is Monster Hunter Rise coming to PS4 and Xbox?
- Monster Hunter Rise – Rhenoplos Egg location for side quest