The TSA Easter Hunt is becoming a bit of a tradition in the TSA community, with an Easter Hunt in 2009, 2010 (although replace egg with cake and April with August) and our Portal 2 hunt in 2011. This year we have hidden the Mass Effect “3″ logo around the website. The rules are simple, you have to find the location of all of the hidden ’3′ logos and tell us which article and where in it you found the image.
This time around we have a very special prize. We have two replicas of the SR-2 Normandy from the Mass Effect series up for grabs. Two successful entrants will be picked at random to win one and the competition is open to entrants in the EU.
So what type of image are you looking for? This year you’re looking for the ’3′ logo, which there are six of, and they could be hidden inside other images and could be in any orientation or colour. Some examples of where we had hidden them inside other images from last year can be found here and an example of what you are looking for this year is below.
It shouldn’t be too difficult a journey and will be a far cry from how tricky it was last year. Sure, we’ve not buried them in a dungeon but we also rec(k)on it’ll be a bit of fun over a quiet Easter.
The competition will close at 9:00pm on Monday 9th April (BST) at which point two winners will be picked at random. Good luck finding the six images and keep us up to date in the comments with how many you have found (but not where!).
Terms and Conditions
- Sharing the answers (links) or leaving hints or clues is forbidden and will result in you being disqualified from the competition and loss of TSA points.
- Any ’3′ logo on this page, such as the example above, is not counted towards the competition.
- All ’3′ logos are hidden in articles i.e. not in the forum.
- Please do not draw attention to the articles that contain the ’3′ logo by posting on them without good cause.
- One entry per person.
- The competition is open to the EU only.
- Random decision is final.
- The winner will be contacted via the email address that they used to enter.
- Our usual Terms and Conditions apply.