Article written by Peter Chapman.
Published on 30/04/2012 at 05:00 PM.
Here’s the first thing you need to know about today’s podcast: Kev hosted it. I know, shocking, huh? He’s only been in a permanent chair for ten minutes and already he’s filling in for Kris. Oh, that’s the second thing you need to know: Kris wasn’t on this week. He’d got some radio thing to prepare for that was too much for me to understand so he took the evening off and left it to Lewis, Kev and myself.
Euro 2012 DLC: Not very interesting.
We touched on the FIFA 12 DLC for Euro 2012 and Floating Cloud God Saves the Pilgrims before we did our usual quiz and questions.
- You can send questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tag your questions on Twitter with #tsacast and, provided you’re not on a private account, we’ll see them in our search each week. Finally, as usual, there’s a questions thread in the forum. This week it wasn’t set up by Steven, because he’s basically been usurped by Sympozium. Nice work, Sympozium..
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- Or we’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
Get us on Twitter: