It’s the full compliment of your usual podcasting quartet this week. Kev is fresh off the plane from New York, having made it out just before Hurricane Sandy turned the greatest city on Earth into a bit of a disaster zone.
While he was over there, he did manage to see a movie which isn’t released on this side of the Atlantic until February next year – Cloud Atlas sounds very interesting indeed.
Kris talked a bit about Halo but don’t worry, he didn’t go on for too long or get too deep into the fiction. I got to bore everyone with a bit more talk on Assassin’s Creed III and Lewis told us about Bond’s latest outing in Skyfall.
- You can send questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tag your questions on Twitter with #tsacast and, provided you’re not on a private account, we’ll see them in our search each week. Finally, as usual, there’s a questions thread in the forum but this week, there’s the added incentive of some PSN credit to get your questioning juices flowing.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- Or we’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
Get us on Twitter: