'Sleeping Dogs' Joins Sony's 12 Deals Of Christmas With A Bargain Price

Sign me up.

I must admit I haven’t paid much attention to Sony’s 12 Deals of Christmas campaign this year, however this is one deal I simply can’t pass up. Up until this Tuesday Sleeping Dogs will be £15.99, or £14.39 if you have a PlayStation Plus subscription.

If you’re not sure about the game, I suggest you check out Peter’s review where he had the following to say:

“Sleeping Dogs isn’t original in most of its mechanics and narrative but the little things that differ from genre staples are enough to warrant your attention. The combat system is a joy and the focus on unarmed combat, rather than firepower, is quite refreshing. Hong Kong is brought to life and while it’s not necessarily the real world of Hong Kong, it is perfect representation of the action movie setting of the island and that is much more entertaining and interesting.”

Right, I’m off to buy a PSN card. Or at least I would be if it wasn’t 1am.

1. WARDYo_o
    Since: Dec 2012

Bought it from Asda for £20 about 2 week ago otherwise I would have been tempted by this myself.

Comment posted on 09/12/2012 at 01:05.
  2. Taylor Made
    Since: Oct 2011

I was saving up my money that odd world for the vita but this here is a holy grail deal so I’m sold

Comment posted on 09/12/2012 at 01:12.
  3. Carl
    Since: Jan 2009
    • Carl
      Since: Jan 2009

Should also point out it includes 3 DLC packs!

“The Retro Triad Pack – Go old school with a killer look and ride straight out of the 80s! New hair, accessories, clothes and boots are combined with an iconic kung fu van. Everyone will know you are big trouble on the streets of Hong Kong.

The Red Envelope Pack – For fortune and prosperity, 20 envelopes stuffed with cash are scattered throughout Hong Kong, find them all and you’ll net a cool 1 Million HK dollars.

The Street Racer Pack – Burn rubber in four wheels, tear up the streets on two tires, and even rip through the water in your speedboat.”

Comment posted on 09/12/2012 at 01:44.
  4. Blargron
    Since: Dec 2012

you missed one piece ;_:

Comment posted on 09/12/2012 at 01:17.
  5. colmshan1990
    Since: Apr 2009

What’s that in real money? :P

I’m tempted as I heard good things about the game, but I think I’ll give it a pass. Never really got on well with GTA and GTA-like games, with the exception of Vice City and Vice City Stories.

Comment posted on 09/12/2012 at 02:12.
  6. Tomhlord
    Team TSA: Writer
    Since: Apr 2009

This is brillm with the game and some DLC for that price I’ve bought this right now. Hoping for a good deal on Hitman in a few days too.

Comment posted on 09/12/2012 at 09:10.
  7. VINDICARE 40K
    Since: Dec 2012

That’s a great price.
    Also noticed the Hitman / Sleeping Dogs bundle the other day’ though I already own (and love) Hitman, I really hope we see more value bundles like it.

Comment posted on 09/12/2012 at 10:23.
  8. Awayze
    Since: Jul 2010

I wonder if this will be on PS+ soon.

Comment posted on 09/12/2012 at 10:30.
    • Carl
      Since: Jan 2009

It’s on sale now so won’t be on PS+ for a while.

Comment posted on 09/12/2012 at 18:55.
  9. gazzagb
    Master of speling mitakse

I’m hoping to pick this up in the Steam sale which kicks off in just under 2 weeks time!

Comment posted on 09/12/2012 at 11:29.
    • Sad Panda

Me too, whilst this offer looks good, I can’t help but feel I’ll get it and all the DLC for about £10-15 in the steam sale.

Comment posted on 09/12/2012 at 14:33.
      • Forrest_01

So… exactly the same as here then? ;)

Comment posted on 10/12/2012 at 10:14.
  10. freezebug2

Cracking game, completed it myself after buying retail so won’t be partaking in this deal but well recommended at that price especially with the DLC included ;)

Comment posted on 09/12/2012 at 12:06.