Article written by Peter Chapman.
Published on 04/02/2013 at 10:42 AM.
Good morning, chart fans! We’ve already seen that Ni No Kuni has hit the top spot this week, a notable achievement for a PlayStation 3 exclusive and even more so considering the stories we’re hearing about stock problems.
Elsewhere in the charts, the status quo is very much in effect. FIFA in second, Call of Duty in third and the big Q4 releases filling out the majority of places down the list. Skyrim is still riding high, after more than a year in the shops, and Sleeping Dogs pops up again with DLC for that title no doubt encouraging sales.
Apparently, Skyrim and DmC were separated by less than fifty sales in that battle for tenth position.
Here’s the top twenty:
- NI NO KUNI: WRATH OF THE WHITE WITCH – NAMCO BANDAI GAMES
- FIFA 13 – ELECTRONIC ARTS
- CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS II – ACTIVISION BLIZZARD
- FAR CRY 3 – UBISOFT
- HITMAN: HD TRILOGY – SQUARE ENIX EUROPE
- ASSASSIN’S CREED III – UBISOFT
- NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED – ELECTRONIC ARTS
- JUST DANCE 4 – UBISOFT
- HITMAN ABSOLUTION – SQUARE ENIX EUROPE
- THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM – BETHESDA SOFTWORKS
- DMC – CAPCOM
- FOOTBALL MANAGER 2013 – SEGA
- HALO 4 – MICROSOFT
- FORZA HORIZON – MICROSOFT
- SKYLANDERS GIANTS – ACTIVISION BLIZZARD
- LEGO BATMAN 2: DC SUPER HEROES – WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
- LEGO THE LORD OF THE RINGS – WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
- SONIC & ALL STARS RACING TRANSFORMED – SEGA
- WWE ’13 – THQ
- SLEEPING DOGS – SQUARE ENIX EUROPE