Official GTA Radio Playlists Now Available On iTunes and Spotify

Tuning into Radio Los Santos again.

With every Grand Theft Auto game, you always find you have a favourite in-game radio station to tune into while you wreak havoc on the city. Thankfully, Rockstar has now created a playlist for each radio station from GTA 4, San Andreas, Vice City, Chinatown Wars and more.

There’s some really good songs across all games. Personally Radio Los Santos, from San Andreas, is my all time favourite GTA track collaboration. Each track featured perfectly fitted in with the game, and you’ve got to love a bit of N.W.A.

Take a look here for all the links to each playlist on iTunes and Spotify.

Thanks to ColmShan for the tip.

1. Peter Chapman
    Team TSA: Editor

It’s awesome when companies do this sort of thing :)

Comment posted on 12/04/2013 at 00:53.
  2. Mike
    Since: Oct 2008

Vice City playlists are all I need.

Comment posted on 12/04/2013 at 00:53.
    • Peter Chapman
      Team TSA: Editor

You’re rolling up the sleeves on your pale blue suit jacket as we speak, aren’t you?

Comment posted on 12/04/2013 at 01:00.
  3. Airiaen

oh god the chat shows are hilarous especially the Vice City, I loved it.

Comment posted on 12/04/2013 at 01:00.
  4. maney911
    Since: Oct 2012

This doesn’t appear to be working through me iphone (unless I’m doing something wrong). Will try later on the old pc though to see if that works.

Comment posted on 12/04/2013 at 07:20.
  5. MICKY17

Awesome news, cheers Rockstar!! Will definately be checking out VC Stories music.

Comment posted on 12/04/2013 at 08:53.
  6. hazelam

cool.
    Emotion is probably my favourite station.

shame that on the uk itunes store it only has six tracks where the us one has 11.
    i tried searching for the missing track individually, but the song search came up empty.
    then i tried searching for love, because there must be hundreds of songs with love in the title, still nothing.
    an empty list, funny thing is the empty list can still be scrolled, and on the love search, it can be scrolled a long way.

man, itunes is crap.

i only really use it for podcasts and ripping cds to put on my ipod.

anyway.
    i always wanted to get that Vice City soundtrack boxset.
    i just love 80s music. ^_^

Comment posted on 12/04/2013 at 09:15.
    • element666
      Since: Mar 2012

I got the vice city cd box set back in the day when it was on offer,I cant remember where from. I still blast it in the car now and then lol

Comment posted on 12/04/2013 at 10:27.
  7. deadwelsh

nice, looking forward to a bit of this over the coming weeks :)

Still remember being able to make a custom cd for GTA 1 so my fave tunes would be on each time i got in a car, its great how the series has moved forward and the music has become almost as important as the game themselves, the DJs add a wonderful touch to the franchise, and the addition of stations and tracks in the DLc is also a top move – keep it coming rockstar, if they released a R* Console, I would probably buy it!!

Comment posted on 12/04/2013 at 09:32.
  8. Bilbo_bobbins

I love the chat stations, always made me laugh. Wouldn’t buy them seperately though lol

Comment posted on 12/04/2013 at 10:20.
  9. gazzagb
    Master of speling mitakse

I always listened to whatever Lazlow was on, WCTR in San Andreas and Integrity in GTA IV, I really hope he’s again in GTA V!

Comment posted on 12/04/2013 at 14:54.
  10. rht992
    Since: Apr 2009

Great news. The GTA soundtracks have had a huge influence on my music taste every since GTA 3. There are whole genres I wouldn’t have paid attention to if it weren’t for this game.

Comment posted on 13/04/2013 at 17:32.