Unfortunately Peter was off fighting triffids this last Thursday, but we didn’t let his fight against alien plant life deter us from recording a podcast. Lewis, Kev and I were all present, and we brought Teflon in to try and up the numbers.
It’s a good thing that we had Teflon actually, as it meant he could talk to us about his time with Saints Row IV, as well as commenting on the news that the game could have featured a dragon. He also teamed up with Kev to discuss The World’s End, the last film in Simon Pegg, Nick Frost and Edgar Wright’s Blood and Ice Cream Trilogy. Sticking with films, Lewis chipped in about Oblivion, while I took a whirl wind look at a number of comic books.
In the news section we take a look at Microsoft’s Xbox One indie support announcement, Forza 5’s day one download issues, and the departure of Stephane D’Astous from Square Enix. There’s also the weekly quiz, where Lewis provides us with a quick fire affair this week. We rounded things out with the weekly questions, answering the weird and wonderful.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tag your questions on Twitter with #tsacast and, provided you’re not on a private account, we’ll see them in our search each week. Finally, as usual, there’s a questions thread in the forum.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- Or we’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
Get us on Twitter: