If Peter is your favourite member of the podcast then you’re out of luck this week. That’s right, he had to miss this week’s episode as he was feeling a bit rough, but at least Lewis, Kev and I came together to record an episode.
Kev certainly comes out ahead if we’re counting ridiculous games played this week, as he’s been spending time with the PS4 version of Octodad: Dadliest Catch, one of the silliest games you can possibly get your hands on. He’s also been watching his friends play Outlast as, apparently, he’s not brave enough to play it for himself. I can’t really blame him for that though.
As for Lewis, he’s been spending his time on iOS title Leo’s Fortune. He also got to talk about French Canadian film Incendies, a movie he’s been waiting to talk about for weeks. Hopefully he’s relieved now that he’s got it all of his chest.
Finally I’ve read Shutter, a rather special new comic book that you really should check out. Unfortunately we ran out of time before I got to talk about Batman Eternal, but that’s certainly worth a look too.
On top of that we have, of course, got a round up of our picks of week’s news, as well as a quiz from Lewis and the answers to your questions.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tag your questions on Twitter with #tsacast or send them to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- Or, if SoundCloud’s more your sort of thing, we now post the podcast over there too, which you can see embedded below.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter: