We had a full compliment of podcast members this week, so this episode is pretty packed full of gaming goodness. While we did away with the news last week, it made a comeback this time around so we could take a look at what went on at this year’s Gamescom.
Speaking of Gamescom, Lewis has been playing P.T., the playable teaser Sony announced at Gamescom that was, in reality, an announcement trailer for Silent Hills, the newest entry in the Silent Hill series. Lewis has also watched The Butler, a movie that sounds simply fascinating.
As for Peter, he’s been feeding his Elite Dangerous beta, this time with quite a lot of trading and trickery. In the brief periods he managed to tear himself away from space based trading, he spent a little time with Vita title Table Top Racing, which he didn’t seem overly enamoured with. Kev has also been using his Vita, although it was to play Doki Doki Universe in his case, alongside starting his entry for js13kgames, a topic you may have heard him chatting about last year.
Finally Lewis has a quiz in a new format, complete with custom sound effects from Kev, before we wrap things up by answering your questions.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tag your questions on Twitter with #tsacast or send them to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- Or, if SoundCloud’s more your sort of thing, we now post the podcast over there too, which you can see embedded below.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter: