Tuesday then, nothing exciting ever happens on Tuesdays does it? That’s another way of me saying it’s been a quiet day for news, so quiet that we’ve reported on some moss to fill the time, but on the upside it has meant I’ve had time to finish off my review of Detroit: Become Human, so watch out for that in a few days.
Here’s what happened today:
- Kojima Is Getting Excited About E3, Has Some Lovely Moss To Show You
- Agony Gets A New Procedurally Generated Game Mode
- Sony: “PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of It’s Life Cycle”
- H1Z1: Battle Royale And The Wipeout Demo Are Now On The PS Store, Links Here
- Here’s A Trailer & Some Handy Tips For Rainbow Six Siege: Operation Para Bellum
- Epic Promise $100,000,000 For The Fortnite E-Sports Prize Pool In The First Year
- Yakuza 3, 4, And 5 To Be Remastered For PlayStation 4
- The Detroit: Become Human Launch Trailer Has Landed
MXGP Pro has a new trailer showcasing the compound, a free roam training area.
Cat Quest is getting a sequel, and it’s cunningly called Cat Quest II. The story will see you travel to an land populated by dogs. What a twist!
Avalanche are opening a new studio in Malmo, Sweden which is good news. They thev also revealed that Rage 2 will be running on Apex, the Avalanche open-world engine, and not using iD tech.