Hello there, welcome to Tuesday’s round-up of news which includes an interesting report that postulates that video games can reduce violent behaviour rather than increase.
- Pilot Sports Announced For Switch And PlayStation 4
- Sega Mega Drive Classics Collection Is Coming To Switch
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales Will Tell Gwent’s Single Player Story This Year
- Report: Video Games Can Actually Reduce Violence As Well As Cause It
- Turn Your Street Fighters Into Dark Stalkers & Dress Up For Halloween
- This Is Pool Announced By Hustle Kings Developer VooFoo Studios
- 16 Gambling Regulators Are Teaming Up To Take On Loot Boxes & Gambling
- Tetris Effect Launches For PS4 & PSVR In November
- The Final Season Of Telltale’s The Walking Dead Continues Next Week
RGX Racing is out today on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One and is today’s winner of the coveted “Game That We Have Never Heard Of Until It’s Released” trophy. It’s been created by people who worked on Burnout and Split/Second.
Oh My Godheads will launch on Nintendo Switch on Thursday 24th September 2018.
This section of TSA really should be renamed “Also today… here’s all the games being ported to Switch”, because here’s a launch trailer for Undertale. On Switch.