Hello beloved readers, how was your day? Busy? Stressful? Then why not take some time for yourself, pour a yourself a nice drink and immerse yourself in a round up of today’s video game news, plus a few other bits and bobs. Lovely.
- Burnout’s ‘spiritual successor’ Dangerous Driving launches this April
- Here’s what is coming in the Assassin’s Creed Odyssey February update
- Space Junkies heads to PlayStation VR this March, sign up for the beta now
- Days Gone gets a new “tragic backstory” trailer
- Epic says you can’t copyright dance moves as it will “chill creative expression”
- THQ Nordic continue their plan to buy everything that’s not nailed down
- No major releases from Blizzard this year, but Call of Duty 2019 will have a single player campaign
- Activision Blizzard lays off 775 staff despite record results in 2018
- Capcom adds all of its game soundtracks to Spotify
Former PlayStation Europe top dog Jim Ryan is now the total big boss of everything PlayStation. “It’s a huge honour to be asked to take on the role of President and CEO of SIE,” said Jim. “I’ve seen the PlayStation business grow and change massively since the very early days, and I hope to be able to put that experience to good use in reinforcing the foundations of the Game & Network Service business, and in evolving the entertainment that PlayStation offers to its engaged and passionate community.”
So this this Jim guy who we should expect to replace Kaz at E3?
As I clicked ‘post’ I remembered that Sony won’t be at E3 this year. Boo! :(