With rumour after rumour, it really seems like PSN name changes are actually, finally on the way. It’s a surprisingly often requested feature, but how many of you would actually want to use it? Do you regret your own name choice, or are you just looking forward to seeing fewer ridiculous PSN IDs when online?
- November’s PlayStation Plus Games Have Been Leaked By Sony
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Is Going To Swallow 100GB Of Your Hard Drive
- The Dreams Beta Is Still Happening This Year
- Developers Suggest PSN Name Changes Will Soon Be A Reality
- PS4 Took 63% Of All UK Software Sales Last Month, Spider-Man Thrashes Uncharted 4
- Strange Brigade’s First DLC Mission & Free Content Are Out Next Week
- Splatoon 2’s Splatoween Splatfest Asks “Trick Or Treat?”
- Nintendo Reveal Next Week’s Additions To Switch Online’s NES Game Library
- Mega Man To Be Turned In To A Live Action Movie
- Blizzard Reveal A Set Of Detailed But Expensive Overwatch Statues
- Razer Have Announced A Router For All Your WiFi Gaming Needs
- Earth’s Superpowers Compete In Surviving Mars’ First Expansion
- Total War: Warhammer II’s Gets All Piratey In November
Welcome to the club, Red Dead Redemption 2…
Welcome to the club. https://t.co/J4H3j9io6q
— Sniper Elite (@SniperElite) October 3, 2018
Minit’s been updated with a community speedrun challenge, and it’s 25% off to celebrate.
The Ace Combat 7 Collector’s Edition includes a very, very wide plane.
Check out Yugi’s fighting style from Jump Force.
Here’s what’s new in Shinobi Strikers patch #1. Unfortunately, it still confuses me by sounding like a football game.
View this post on Instagram
Hello Shinobis! Thank you for your continuous support and patience. We want to let you know that we are constantly looking at your feedback, and we are fully aware of the issues and the fact that our previous updates/patches have not completely resolved them. As for the crash issues occurring on the X1, and the blackout issue occurring on Steam, these are still under investigation. So in order to find the solution and fix the problem asap, we seek your support in sharing with us the exact details of the issue, on our customer support page: https://bandainam.co/customersupport On 10/3 we will release a patch implementing the following modifications. – Improve Match Making Speed – UI Adjustments – Lock On System Adjustments – Ninjutsu Balance Adjustments We are also planning for another patch mid October to further improve user experience. #ShinobiStriker #Naruto #Boruto #BandaiNamco