The weekend has landed. All that exists now is clubs,
drugs video games, pubs and parties. I’ve got 48 hours off from the world, man. I’m gonna blow steam out my head like a screaming kettle, I’m gonna talk CoD sh*t to strangers all night, I’m gonna lose the plot on the dancefloor. The free radicals inside me are freakin’, man! Tonight I’m Jip Travolta, I’m Peter Popper, I’m going to never-never land with my chosen family, man.
We’re gonna get more spaced out than Neil Armstrong ever did, anything could happen tonight, you know? This could be the best night of my life. I’ve got 73 quid in my back burner – I’m gonna wax the lot, man!
The Milky Bars are on me! Yeah!
- Watch the gameplay reveal for MLB The Show 19
- The Division 2 signs up Division 2 players to promote the game, ‘cos like, lols
- Here’s the Hitman 2 roadmap for February
- >Dirt Rally 2.0 will get VR support this summer… for Oculus Rift
- Angry Birds VR: Isle of Pigs out now on Vive and Rift, also coming to PlayStation VR
- World War Z is getting a PvPvZ multiplayer mode
- Try out Crackdown 3’s multiplayer technical test this weekend
- Apex Legends slides past 10 million players in 72 hours
- Warhammer: Chaosbane will have two beta phases for those who pre-order
- Sample Tetris Effect this weekend as the trial demo returns
- Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown’s season pass trailer is a little cryptic
Rico lands on PS4 on March 12th, Xbox One the day after, and PC the day after that.
Romans: Age of Caesar has been revealed.