Destiny 2 has been updated with a quick hotfix which nerfs a few bugs but does not solve the Telesto issue we reported on earlier. Today also sees the return of The Dawning, the annual Christmas style celebration in the game.
“Eva’s back at the Tower with new recipes to share—and that’s where your adventure begins,” say Bungie, “Gather ingredients and hasten back to the warm glow of her upgraded Holiday Oven. Take off your coat and get toasty as you bake the tastiest treats the Tower has ever seen.”
Treats available include a star shaped ship, a sparrow, the Cold Front sub machine gun, and new Northlight armour ornaments, plus some festive bobbins from last year that you may have missed out on. The Dawning is available to all players, you don’t need the Season Pass for it.
Here are the hotfix patch notes!
- Fixed an issue where Dynamo mods were granting more Super energy than expected
- Fixed an issue where swapping between Hand Cannons with Explosive Rounds could result in higher damage than intended
- The fixed-roll of Pyroclastic Flow no longer has Tap the Trigger as a perk
- Fixed an issue where Symmetry’s arc seekers would unintentionally stagger Unstoppable Champions
- Note: this perk is meant for an Exotic weapon that is coming out later in the Season
- Fixed an issue where finishers could yeet bosses off the map and cause other shenanigans
- Fixed an issue where attempting to launch Forsaken Baron adventures would cause a Honeydew error
- Resonant Stems, Escalation Protocol chests, and other impacted rewards will now be granted properly
- Fixed and issue where some Sundial rewards could be infused without dismantling the item
- Fixed an issue where the Sunbreaker Titan armor ornament bundle could still be purchased at full price even if some items where owned
- PC video settings now save correctly and do not get reset when launching the game