Splinter Cell Trilogy For PS3?

Amazon France thinks so.

November could be a good month for PS3 owning Splinter Cell fans.  Although shunned for Sam Fisher’s latest outing, Amazon France has listed ‘Splinter Cell Trilogy’ coming exclusively to the PS3 at the end of the year.  If one were to assume, it would be that Ubisoft is releasing a HD remake of the first three games.

None of this has been confirmed yet, so stay tuned for an official confirmation/denial.

Source:Amazon France

1. AJ
    Since: Oct 2008

Of all of the lists I’ve seen of HD Classic requests, this is not one of them. I’ll be glad to see this though, as it’s another series I had never played on PS2, along with Sly and Kratos.

Comment posted on 07/08/2010 at 05:06.
  2. TSBonyman

I was disappointed Conviction wasn’t being released on PS3 but this looks like the better deal to me as i loved the originals. I hope it’s true!

Comment posted on 07/08/2010 at 09:06.
  3. justcallmegreg
    Since: Aug 2010

Conviction was an AWESOME game, glad I played it before I sold my 360 !!!

Comment posted on 07/08/2010 at 09:13.
  4. Vaile23

if its just like GOW Collection with trophies and decent graphics im getting it! loved the first few games.

Comment posted on 07/08/2010 at 09:27.
  5. Raen
    Team TSA: Writer
    Since: Mar 2009

Assume it’ll probably get announcement at Gamescom. Not long to wait.

Comment posted on 07/08/2010 at 12:22.
  6. DRCD1

Amzing, but remember, there are 7 splinter cell games: Splinter Cell, Splinter Cell 2:Pandora Tomorrow, Splinter Cell 3: Chaos Theory, Splinter Cell 4: Double Agent (Ubisoft Montreal, not-canon, sixth generation consoles), Splinter Cell: Essentials (But I think this game has only got level based on others splinter cells), Splinter Cell 4: Double Agent (Canon, Ubisoft Xangai, seventh generation consoles, AKA 15 FPS on PS3!!!!!!!!) and Splinter Cell Conviction. TBH I’m hoping for a trylogy that includes Splinter Cell 3 (Xbox Graphics), Splinter Cell 4 (Xbox 360 graphics) and Conviction. Better yet: Splinter Cell 1, 2, 3, 4(xbox graphics, as they are, in 3 and 4, nearly as good as Xbox360’s graphics)(I know I just said four games) and a patch for PS3’s SC4. And an announcement of PS3 Conviction.
    And that, my friends, was the list things I will ask Santa to bring me this december.
    Worst case cenario, we get 1 2 3, ps2 graphics, but good framerate.

Comment posted on 07/08/2010 at 13:25.
    • iAvernus

I agree on most things, but I would prefer PS3 graphics =)
      Some games don’t age well I’m afraid, here’s hoping for some better than PS2 graphics, with good framrate.

Comment posted on 07/08/2010 at 19:08.
    • Gaztee
      Since: Mar 2009

If its a HD remake then the graphics should be better than anything on the Xbox!! Just look at GOW HD!!! I hope they include the map packs too!! I loved these 3 games – played 1+2 on the xbox & 3 on my ps3 ;o) I’m pretty sure that the PS2 versions were different to the Xbox?? I got stuck on 3 on the Xbox & when I bought it again, the level I got stuck on seemed a lot different to the Xbox one!

Comment posted on 07/08/2010 at 22:49.
  7. mayflame
    Since: Nov 2008

Wait a…wasn’t this suppose to be released for PS2 and PC before?

Comment posted on 07/08/2010 at 19:56.
  8. deX-SC
    Since: Jan 1970
  9. Origami Killer

did anyone manage to complete any of the slinter cells. on the first i got stuck on the first level and on the third i got to the seond level then kept dying, the second i cant even remember so what actually happens in them??

Comment posted on 09/08/2010 at 10:02.