It’s a full house of the regulars this week as I returned to oust teflon from my chair. I think Moira has a bit of a chest infection this week so the news is a little… eventful. We touched upon the Diablo III error codes, Activision’s alleged desire to hack Infinity Ward computers and that whole legal entanglement before moving on to THQ’s continuing problems and how The Avengers is really bloody popular at the box office.
After the news, I ate some humble pie with regards to my previous mockery of Minecraft and then Kris talked about Sonic 4 Episode II and drove me to a mini-rant on the subject. He drove me to it. Lewis restored sense with some talk about another bloody foreign film called Headhunters and then Kev followed up with a rather in-depth explanation of a webcomic he’s been reading called Space Trawler. Kris finished up the proper discussion by talking us through Batman Beyond before giving me a couple of minutes to mention that I’d started Starhawk this week.
We, of course, had our usual awesome quiz from Lewis before finishing up with some questions from you lovely lot.
- You can send questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tag your questions on Twitter with #tsacast and, provided you’re not on a private account, we’ll see them in our search each week. Finally, as usual, there’s a questions thread in the forum.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- Or we’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
Get us on Twitter: